Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Just an update on the FSS (file share server):

I DO NOT know if I can connect to the scanner yet; I [i]should[/i] be able to but I have yet to try with my laptop. I suppose if the xbox can print screenshots right now my laptop can wirelessly accept scanner documents, but as it hasn't successfully connected to the printer since I moved I honestly don't know. I haven't tested it yet. I am also behind right now, with second semester starting and three of my major classes being this semester (history, english h, and precalc).

HOWEVER, I plan to run a test before friday. Even if I only scan in a pic of a design or something. ;D I AM working on everything! And I didn't grab my sketchpad this morning or I'd draw during class while the teachers go over rules yet again... I heard them four times yesterday, they'll repeat them all again today. *sigh*

I'll post whatever I scan in as a test, probably on Mythic Anarchy.

Anyways, I gtg for now.
Mythic

No comments:

Post a Comment